The Water and Environment Institut of Montpellier wants to create a special place for mobilizing scientific communities, steering and coordination of interdisciplinary projects in order to:
- Challenge of knowledge and adaptation to face the water issues.
- Develop interdisciplinary and responsiveness to these current and emerging challenges.
- Acquire an international scientific readability positioned in th Region.
- Produce technological innovations and know-how interaction with the competitiveness cluster with global ambitions on Water.
- Support public policy by a recognized multidisciplinary expertise.
- Become a top European center for training and research, attractive to the North and South.